Momlife Mondays - Maybe

Let me expand on that title...  I'm thinking about starting a feature called "Momlife Mondays" where I share a little about what I'm feeding my little guy and/or what workout he's doing.  Why the maybe?  Because I'm not really sure that's something you all want to see.  So we'll try it out and see if it sticks.  ;)

For this first feature I wanted to take you into Bean's lunch bag...
If you want the recipe for the balls, let me know and I'll post that as well. I aim to please!

Here's a pic so you can see the brand of everything (except for the Shakeology balls, which I made myself)

* Strawberries
* Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins
* Bare Coconut Chips (those are in the container with his Shakeo balls)
* Bolthouse Farms Classic Ranch Yogurt Dressing
* Carrots
* Oscar Meyer Selects Natural Turkey Breast
* Kraft Slim Cut Extra Sharp White Cheddar