It's About To Get All EXTREME Up In Here!!!
















If you're my age, you remember the Back To The Futuresaga and how Marty McFly just couldn't handle being called a chicken - that's how I feel when a new intense workout comes out.  No matter what it is, I have to give it a go.

So, back in September, when I heard that 21 Day Fix EXTREME would be coming out in February 2015, I immediately put it on my "must conquer" list.  I don't know if it's the small piece of my childhood self that has to prove toughness; the soldier in me that genuinely believes I can accomplish anything I put my mind to; or the former bodybuilder that just wants to get shredded again.  Whatever it is, it motivates me to want to take my fitness to that next level.

Now that I've completed Insanity Max: 30, I have even more of a "bring-it" complex, but that doesn't mean that you have to be Betty Bad-a..butt to do this workout.  It's really for anyone who's looking to give themselves a bit more of a push, whether you recently finished 21 Day Fix or you've been just looking for a change to your normal fitness regime: this sassy combo of no-nonsense, portion-controlled nutrition and strength training awesomeness will whittle your middle and get those abs poppin'.

If you're to make a change to see a change, sign up here and I'll get you added to our test group (which starts Monday, February 16th).

Wanna know more about the program?  Check out this video...


 So what are you waiting for?  It's time to get EXTREME!