Yasssssssssssss Hunty!

If you don't already know, let me take a minute to bring you up to speed on the latest in fitness technology: streaming workouts!  Yeah, buddy!  Whether you want to do P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, PiYo, Body Beast etc., it's available to stream live via Beachbody On Demand... but that's old news!

The new news is that a CIZE is coming to Beachbody On Demand, June 1st!  Yasssssssss Hunty!  You'll have an opportunity to rock an entire workout before the program comes out (it'll be released, late July).

What is CIZE?  I could tell you... but I could show you better...


This was my first CIZE routine and I'm already hooked.  My hair was soaked, but I was so down for more! July seems far...
Posted by Jami Stephens on Saturday, April 25, 2015

So, if this doesn't make it abundantly clear that you need Beachbody On Demand in your life, let me sweeten the deal:  For the entire month of June, I'll be leading an online fitness accountability group.  We'll pick our daily workout from the extensive Beachbody On Demand collection, take advantage of complimentary online meal planning, and enjoy our superfood packed nutrition.

If you're ready to get that Beachbody Hottie body before summer passes you by, you need to be in this group.  Contact me today for more info!